Tuesday 5 July 2022

Putting together Web page Website visitors Along with the Guest Post.

When I began blogging, someone suggested that guest posting was a good way to obtain additional blog traffic.  I'll admit, the very thought of "giving away" my best content was scary.  It's not easy to sit back and write and none of us have unlimited time https://market745.blogspot.com/.

But I decided to provide it a try and I've never looked back.  Since that first guest post, over 60% of my substantial traffic arises from guest posts.  I write one or more every week and have not felt the full time was wasted.  Numbers don't lie and when I start to see the numerical (traffic-wise) great things about writing for other, bigger blogs, there's no disputing the wisdom with this choice--at least within my case https://marketing6548.blogspot.com/.

You must still write keyword rich articles and concentrate on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), of course. You want Google to manage to find your blog.  But that takes time.  You must intend on blogging for the long term if building a large following can be your ultimate goal.  In the event that you run a monetized blog, don't belong to the trap of making money the ultimate goal--readers/traffic have in the future first.

In the event that you write a couple of posts per week for a year, Google and the search engines are likely to reward you with visitors.  But why wait if you don't have to?  You will want to give Google what it wants and also use every other method at your disposal to build traffic? https://european41.blogspot.com/ 

How I decide who to create for

I'm often asked how I found out how to create for Problogger and Copyblogger despite managing a blog about strength training, book reviews, and anything else that I like.  I don't write much about making money online like Problogger.  And I don't write much about just how to blog (on my blog, at least) like Copyblogger does.  

What's promising is obviously this: if you have a weblog, you can write about the "whys" of blogging.  You are able to write about the process rather than the expertise https://union416.blogspot.com/

I got onto Technorati's top 100 blog list, picked a small number of blogs that I believed I could write something more, and started pitching my posts.  Up to now, nobody has said no. 

Guesting mightn't be for anyone, but you will find few things more satisfying to me than seeing certainly one of my posts on Problogger and then having hordes of readers visit.  They often say such things as, "I never, never would have found your blog if you hadn't been a guest here https://europeanunion41.blogspot.com/."

No comments:

Post a Comment

angkot88

  ANGKOT88 merupakan situs slot terpercaya dengan deposit pulsa terbaik 2021, 2022, dan 2023 di Indonesia yang menyediakan seluruh jenis tar...