One of the dilemmas I'd faced after publishing my blog on Blogger was how to integrate forms? An easy feedback or Contact Us form can go a considerable ways for making your blog more user focused and interactive. I have found to simple solutions to overcome this handicap. And yes you don't must be a coder to get this done! https://homemodle.blogspot.com/
1. Use formstack.com to create professional looking online forms:
An easy but very efficient solution exists by Formstack. Formstack enables you to design and build forms online and then enables you to embed forms on any blog or website. The simple drag and drop interface enables you to easily create an HTML form and add almost any form element (e.g. Text fields, email field, file upload). You can manage your field types, add sections, and rearrange your fields. The Process really is easy: https://www.cynthiarichard.com
1. Sign up on Formstack.
2. Build your forms using the form builder. The interface is intuitive. Work with a few minute is get familiar and no harm experimenting.
3. Assign the e-mail address where you intend to send form data. That is important as that is where you will have the feedbacks.
4. Select a suitable design template and Save your form.
5. Generate the code to embed on your own Blog. Save the code in a notepad file. https://homemodel786.blogspot.com/
You are virtually finished with Formstack! Now log in to your Blogger account to integrate the code on your own Blogger website:
1. On your blogger add a typical page using the page widget.. If you don't have the widget already you certainly can do so my planning to Design > Add Widget and Select Pages Widget. The page widget on Blogger enables you to soon add up to 10 static pages on Blogger.
2. After added the page widget go to Posting > Edit Pages > Develop a new page.
3. Develop a new page with the name "Contact Us" using pages widget
4. On the page editor click Edit HTML tab.
5. Paste the embed code generated from Formstack. And Voila! You've a functional feedback form on Blogger! https://windows10852.blogspot.com/
Execute a quick preview. You might have to do small adjustments to the form field lengths if you can find any overlaps together with your Blogger sidebar but that is simple. The Formstack form builder interface is indeed simple that you can quickly find your way to generate a successfully pleasing feedback form. https://smart1295.blogspot.com/
2. Use feedback tool from getsatisfaction.com
Get satisfaction is among the most popular feedback tools on the Internet. Integrating this on blogger requires some careful template code embedding. The Integration process is simple though: https://smartlove12.blogspot.com/
1. Sign up on Getsatisfaction.
2. Generate the code for embedding.
3. There's not easy blogger integration widget here which means you must go to your blogger template source to integrate the code.
4. Visit blogger Design > Edit HTML
5. On template XML source code search for tag.
6. Paste the get satisfaction embed code just before the and save the template and you've the feedback widget on blogger!